Mark these Bowser recommendation earnings releases on your calendar
In February, we expect that nine Bowser companies will report their earnings, which is subject to change. The image above shows each of the nine companies and gives an idea of when the most recent figures will be announced. Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) was originally on the list, but it reported its third quarter results today (January 28) after the market closed.
Below are the nine companies and the dates, or range of dates, when they will release their earnings:
- ADDvantage Technologies (AEY): February 9, before the market opens
- DLH Holdings (DLHC): From February 3 to February 9, no time or exact date specified
- Electromed (ELMD): From February 8 to February 12, no time or exact date specified
- The Female Health Company (FHCO): February 2, prior to 11:15 a.m. Eastern time
- Iteris (ITI): February 11, prior to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time
- LightPath Technologies (LPTH): February 4, after the market closes
- MeetMe (MEET): From February 25 to February 29, no time or exact date specified
- OurPet's Company (OPCO): From February 24 to February 29, no time or exact date specified
- Where Food Comes From (WFCF): From February 15 to February 19, no time or exact date specified
We'll try to keep you in the loop as more exact information becomes available. In the meantime, be sure to mark the above dates on your calendar!
If you are interested in reading our analysis of companies' earnings reports and much more, be sure to sign in to your Bowser online account. If you don't have an account, sign up today for monthly stocks picks, weekly insights and daily alerts.
Leave A Comment