Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Clear One #18331

    ancient thread
    wondering if anyone can comment on this company who has been following it long term?

    Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: MMMB #18330

    well, it’s been interesting. Nothing but good news for 18 months and nothing could budge the stock upward, until now. also interesting that the target price was 360 and now that it’s above that the powers that be have labeled it bullish.

    Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8

    Anyone care to speculate on the future of TIO?
    Anyone buying with fingers crossed right now?

    Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: DYNT #18315

    Thanks Robert, I dumped my ENG on Friday. Im leaning more into mid priced stocks after taking in the shorts on DYNT, BUKS, and NVFY
    That was a painful journey. DYNT was the biggest surprise, they were over stable for decades used to routinely buy them at .70 and sell them a yr later at 1.10 as an example.

    Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: MMMB #18314

    Sold too early, I knew that instinctively but I was tired of holding it. It landed at 3.90 on Friday

    Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8

    I have a very similar strategy. I never buy Company of the Month on day of issue anymore because the pattern has been that its usually high. I took big hits on DYNT which Ive followed for over 20 yrs and also NVFY (the big ouch). I made some big gains on MMMB because I kept buying it as it was going down but the first lot i bought at 2.75 (ouch) and sold 3000 shares at 3.25, reserved 400 shares in portfolio. Ive recently been pouring funds into small caps shooting for undervalued companies with little to no debt that are in the green (ADTH) I think if you choose carefully right now may be an ideal time to get in low.

    Advanced Aquarium
    Participant
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: MMMB #18303

    I sold most of mine the day it hit 3.25 and wondered the same….its been interesting to follow the last 12 months. Repeated good news quarter after quarter and yet it never bumped up. i have 400 left Im dumping as soon as my transfer from Etrade to Fidelity is complete.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)