The October Database publishes tomorrow! With over 30 changes to existing companies, we are also adding five new companies to the Database this month. Those companies are:
- Armco Metals Holdings (A:AMCO): a metal ore provider to the People's Republic of China with revenues of $95 million and a net income of $615,000. AMCO received a Bowser Rating of 9.
- Central Federal Corp (CM:CFBK): a bank holding company for CFBank with revenues of $7.8 million and a net loss of $3.7 million. CFBK received a Bowser Rating of 10.
- Lee Enterprises, Inc (N:LEE): a local news publishing company with revenues of $695.3 million and a net income of $7.2 million. LEE received a Bowser Rating of 8.
- On Track Innovations (GM:OTIV): a company specializing in microprocessor-based smart cards with revenues of $37.5 million and a net loss of $15.3 million. OTIV received a Bowser Rating of 7.
- SpendSmart Payments (OTC:SSPC): a provider of financial solutions to teenagers with revenues of $1 million and a net loss of $22 million. SSPC received a Bowser Rating of 5.
Along with these five additions, the Bowser Database is losing three companies. Both Quantum Fuel Systems Tech (GM:QTWW) and Rite Aid Corp (N:RAD) went over $5 per share. ECOtality, Inc (GM:ECTY) entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
To see all 300+ companies within the Database, purchase the full document HERE.
Leave A Comment